I’ve been struggling lately over what to write about, so I thought I’d make another one of my famous lists. I organize my days by making lists and crossing things off as I accomplish them. I first started making lists a million years ago when I was on active duty. This is a list of 28 things you may or may not already know about me.
- I am a natural red-head (auburn to be exact.) But, I have been coloring my hair since I went gray at the age of 30.
- I like to read.
- I am a clothes-horse.
- I believe a girl can never have too much jewelry or too many pairs of shoes.
- Potato Chips are my favorite junk food.
- Chocolate ice cream is my other favorite.
- I am a morbidly obese person at heart.
- I love to shop.
- I would rather go out to eat than cook any day.
- The most important people in my life are my children, my husband, and my extended family.
- I feel sorry for people who do not have kids. What do they really have?
- I hope number 11 doesn’t offend anyone.
- I can take or leave having a pet.
- I am very patriotic.
- I attend St. Mattress of the Springs every Sunday morning.
- I once told a boss to “stuff it.”
- From personal experience, I do not recommend telling your boss to “stuff it!”
- I can sometimes have a very short fuse.
- I enjoy doing all kinds of crafts.
- I’ve been wearing acrylic nails since I was 33 years old.
- I only exercise because it is good for me. Deep down I hate it.
- Italian food is my favorite.
- I love visiting my family in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- I am very organized and cannot function in a disorganized living space.
- I am a control freak!
- Stupid people really annoy me.
- One more…I hated teaching religion classes when I taught in Catholic school.
- I once unfriended an old high school friend on Facebook because I didn’t like his political views.
- Over twenty years ago when my former husband and I were getting divorced, I got so angry with him once that I keyed the hood of his car.
Today, my card is one I made using parts of the August 2015 Paper Pumpking Kit. Even though I could have made a variety of Thank You, Sympathy, etc. cards with this kit, I opted for sympathy because that is one type of card I never make until I need one. I did make a variation of a Valentine card using this kit. It is a matchbook card, meaning…the card is cut like a matchbook. You can get the tutorial for the matchbook card base here.
Here are two of the cards made exactly as the kit suggests and my card.
Hope you enjoyed your visit here today. Until next time…