Sometimes it only takes something super simple to make you smile. Today, let that simple thing be the Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles. (Remember Hey Chick from 2017?)I love the images and sentiments in these two bundles. If they make you laugh and you want a chance to stamp with them, let me know or buy them here beginning February 2nd: https://fancyforstampin.stampinup.net/
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK BUNDLE #158631 $43.00
Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set + Birthday Chick Dies
HEY CHICK BUNDLE #158627 $44.00
Hey Chick Stamp Set + Chick Dies
If you already have the stamp sets you can order the dies individually.
Hey Birthday Chick Stamp #154464
Birthday Chick Dies #158200
Hey Chick Stamp #158190
Chick Dies #158199
Just wanted to share another birthday card I made using the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle. This card is super easy and a lot of fun! No video tutorial for this one. I will give you the dimensions for each piece of card stock though.
- TheBlackberry Bliss card base measures 6-3/8″ x 5-1/2″, and I scored it at 2-1/8″.
- Two pieces of matching dsp that are attached flat onto the base measure 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ and 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Using the largest scalloped die from the Layering Squares Dies, I cut two out of the same color card stock base.
- Using the largest plain square from the Layering Squares Dies, I cut two out of basic white card stock.
- I layered the white squares over the scalloped squares flat using stampin’ seal.
- I stamped each scoop and the cone on a piece of scrap basic white cardstock. They are stamped in Bumblebee, Pool Party, and Old Olive for the scoops and Cinnamon Cider for the cone.
- I used Soft Suede to stamp the lines on the cone.
- The other colors I listed below are used to stamp the sprinkles on the white square on the front of the card. You could use the same colors as the scoops.
- The sentiment is stamped in Blackberry Bliss and cut out with a pair of paper snips.
- The cone and scoops are punched out using the Ice Cream Cone Builder punch.
- The ice cream cone, scoops, and sentiment are attached with dimensionals.
- The sentiment “Hope it’s sweet” is stamped inside the card in Blackberry Bliss.
Hope you enjoyed your stop here today! Until next time…
Shop online 24/7
Happy SALE a-bration and almost the end of January! I can’t believe it is already the second half of the month!
Today I am sharing a video I created using the Ice Cream Corner Suite from the current January to June Catalog. I just love this entire suite and I can’t get enough of the colors that are used in it! I bought this set mainly because it reminded me of my grand-daughter, Stella. She LOVES ice-cream! But what kid doesn’t? Heck! What adult doesn’t? Chocolate ice cream is my favorite!
I struggled with this video today. I had to start and stop a few times, and then when I was putting it all together, I realized I deleted a part that included adding the ribbon to the card. Today was just one of those days!
If you notice in the showcase at the bottom of this post, there are a few ways you can qualify for a FREE SALE a-bration item if you make a purchase today. If you get the entire Ice Cream Corner Suite Collection, you will get everything you need to make this card except for the note cards and you will qualify. Or, if you purchase the mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine you will qualify for an item. OR… if you purchase both, you qualify for TWO items or ONE Level 2 item in the SALE a-bration catalog. 🙂
At any rate, enjoy the video and have a great day! Until next time…
Today is day two of Stampin’ Up!’s annual SALE a-bration Event and the second day the January to June Mini-Catalog is on line, and I am offering a card kit class to go which features the Garden Wishes stamp set and Dandy Wishes Dies. Both are in the new catalog
There are three ways you can choose to participate in this great offer!
1. You can purchase the entire Garden Wishes Bundle from me for $51.25. This would include:
- Garden Wishes Stamp Set
- Dandy Wishes Dies
- A kit including all the supplies to create five cards
- A pdf Tutorial with instructions on how to assemble each card.
- A FREE Level 1 SALE a-bration item of your choice from the current SALE a-bration catalog.
All you have to do is go to my online store: http://www.fancyforstampin.stampinup.net and make your purchase. (Item #156220) Be sure to include your current email address and I will send you the kit and pdf within the week.
2. You can purchase just the kit and pdf tutorial for $25.00 by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will send you an invoice via paypal, and within a week of payment I will send you the tutorial and card kit.
3. Just purchase the pdf tutorial for $15.00. Contact me via email at email@example.com and I will send you an invoice via paypal. Shortly after payment I will send you the pdf and you can start stamping at your leisure
Don’t delay! Order NOW!
Order Online 24/7