Just wanted to share another birthday card I made using the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle. This card is super easy and a lot of fun! No video tutorial for this one. I will give you the dimensions for each piece of card stock though.
- TheBlackberry Bliss card base measures 6-3/8″ x 5-1/2″, and I scored it at 2-1/8″.
- Two pieces of matching dsp that are attached flat onto the base measure 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ and 4″ x 5-1/4″.
- Using the largest scalloped die from the Layering Squares Dies, I cut two out of the same color card stock base.
- Using the largest plain square from the Layering Squares Dies, I cut two out of basic white card stock.
- I layered the white squares over the scalloped squares flat using stampin’ seal.
- I stamped each scoop and the cone on a piece of scrap basic white cardstock. They are stamped in Bumblebee, Pool Party, and Old Olive for the scoops and Cinnamon Cider for the cone.
- I used Soft Suede to stamp the lines on the cone.
- The other colors I listed below are used to stamp the sprinkles on the white square on the front of the card. You could use the same colors as the scoops.
- The sentiment is stamped in Blackberry Bliss and cut out with a pair of paper snips.
- The cone and scoops are punched out using the Ice Cream Cone Builder punch.
- The ice cream cone, scoops, and sentiment are attached with dimensionals.
- The sentiment “Hope it’s sweet” is stamped inside the card in Blackberry Bliss.
Hope you enjoyed your stop here today! Until next time…
Shop online 24/7
You must be logged in to post a comment.